Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Team Members


I finally got the list of team members who will be joining me on my Earthwatch Expedition next month. I’m very excited…

It’s going to be a small group (my preferred) with just eight volunteers, including myself.

Four of them are from the US and four of them are from the UK.

Four of them are male, four of them are female.

Four of them are couples – or at least I assume they are married, since they list a male and a female with the same last names and the same addresses. I suppose they could be mother/son or father/daughter. We shall see…

One of them may actually be one of the guys I went to Mongolia with! Wouldn’t that be cool?

1 comment:

  1. That would be AWESOME to already know someone there! Crossing my fingers for ya :)

    ReplyDelete