Friday, January 06, 2012

Chaz Limited


I dropped my car off at the shop this morning for an estimate on the work to be done. So far, I’m liking the place. Of course, I’ve only dealt with them for a total of maybe 10 minutes – we will see how well they do on the actual repair work.

Rob picked me up at the shop and gave me a ride to work. They would have done that for me, but I’d already arranged with him. Of course, this meant he had to get up on his day off – but he had things to do today anyway, so it worked out well enough.

The total cost of repairs is going to be about $750 = not nearly as bad as I expected, but a little bit worse than Rob thought it would be. It is completely covered by the insurance company, though, so that’s not my worry.

One of the guys here at the office gave me a ride back to the body shop so I could pick my car up. I also signed the paperwork authorizing them to order the parts and get thing rolling.

And I just got off the phone with Enterprise getting the rental car set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment