Friday, January 06, 2012

Body Piercing –vs- Tattoos


You know how everybody always says that once you get a tattoo, you’ll end up with more of them?

I’m not finding that to be true. I’m quite happy with just the one that I have, and feel no compulsion to get any more. About the only way I can see me getting another one is if I should happen to get bit by some exotic bug or reptile while on my Amazonian Adventure.

What I have discovered, however, is that I am feeling the need to get pierced again! Who knew that would be addictive? I’m thinking maybe a whole row of eyebrow piercings, sort of like a zipper along my brow? Each one could be a different color – rather like a rainbow!

Wouldn’t that be cool?

1 comment:

  1. Don't you dare! LOL

    I want another tattoo. AND I just thought of ANOTHER one! The first one will be a tiger on my arm to represent the tiger mom in me with Adina's name spelled out in the tail stripes :) But it'll have to wait at least another year ('til I'm done b00b feeding the babe).

    ReplyDelete