Thursday, October 13, 2011

Rinse and Repeat


Thursday:
Type vocabulary list, phrases, and miscellaneous words during lunch hour

Monday:
Work on homework during lunch hour

Tuesday:
Finish homework during lunch hour

Wednesday:
Review homework during lunch hour
Meet with Spanish tutor for 45 minutes
Go to class for 2 hours

Repeat as required till class is over for the sememester!

---------------

That is my plan of attack for my Spanish class. I figure if I post it for all to see, I might actually hold myself to it.

To be honest, I don’t really expect to learn the language: it will take much more than just 11 2-hour classes to do that. I will do the best I can, however. Don’t want to look like a complete idiot over there!

Actually, my tutor Germon (pronounced almost like Herman) gave me what I am choosing to take as a complement when I first met him.

He said “You don’t look like an American. You look… hmm… International?”

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:53 PM

    Que paso, mujer?? " ) Lorna bee

    ReplyDelete