Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My First Cup of Tea

My first installment of tea arrived in the mail last night:
          4oz of Natural Panda 1 Keemun Tea

The description on the package reads:
          If you're looking for an English Breakfast, try Natural Panda 1 Keemun Tea. It has a lovely burgundy depth with light hints of an oak cask; a tea to savor during hectic or quiet times. A great value, and farmed without pesticides!

I made my first cup to relax with as I watched some TV (the last disc of Criminal Minds season 6, thank you very much Lauren!) and found it to be quite good.

In that same shipment, I got 2oz of another tea which I had ordered because it was on sale. This one is their Ceylon Lumbini OP1 which I found to be a beautiful tea to look at, but perhaps not quite as good as the Natural Panda Tea as far as taste goes.

It’s description reads:
          The Lumbini estate is considered one of the areas finest. Teas from this region tend to be full bodied and thick with a robust feel, and the Ceylon Lumbini OP1 (Orange Pekoe 1) Tea is a stunning example of this regional character. This less expensive cousin of our Lumbini Special is another award winning Ceylon. It produces a smooth, almost red liquor and this tea is far more flavorful than your average Ceylon. Enjoy any time of day!

1 comment:

  1. I love black tea in general, but Keemun tea is amazing!

    I often drink it just for the pleasure but it turns out it has so many health benefits!

    I don't drink coffee, so Keemun tea is such a great alternative to keep me sharp and calm at the same time!

    It's also good to burn fat due to its high amount of antioxidants! Healthy and safe!

    Have you experienced any other brand of Keemun tea?


    http://www.therighttea.com/keemun-tea.html

    ReplyDelete