Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Back On the Market

My job at the construction company just went into winter-mode; meaning my hours have been cut back to just 20 hours a week. This will be until sometime in March or April, where they will ramp back up to full-time again.

In the meantime, I am back looking for a job. I would like to find a part-time job to simply supplement my income, but if I have to I will accept a full-time position and quit the construction company. If that does happen, I will either get re-hired again by them in the springtime, or simply continue on with whatever job I can find = it all depends on money.

It all boils down to the money.

Speaking of which, I’ve also placed another add for a roommate. I have a furnished bedroom with a private bath to offer for $600.00 a month, if you know of anybody looking for a place to live. I would prefer a female, but that is negotiable.

You know what would really be cool? I would LOVE to get a job down in Antarctica! I would go in a heartbeat… I don’t know what I would do with my house or my girls, but I would go.

No comments:

Post a Comment