Thursday, October 02, 2008

Falling Head Over Heals

OMG - I met the cutest guy yesterday!

My niece brought him over to Mother’s place for lunch, and he sat right across the table from me. He spent almost the entire time staring at me. Every time I would look at him, he’d flash this big huge smile at me, too. His name is Corbin Sullivan and he’s just my type: short, fat, and bald.

He’s also 5 months old, and is my niece’s son.

Corbin is just the cutest little guy. He recently learned how to sit up all by himself, and is working on figuring out how to crawl. He knows all about rolling, which is how he gets around currently: set him down on the floor on his belly and he just takes off sideways. He’s very attentive, looking right at you and following your every move. He’s big and strong for his age, and is just starting to get some hair on his head.

A guy after my own heart = he loves books! His mother says he’ll sit and listen for hours as she reads to him. Unfortunately for the book’s sake, he promptly chews on the book once you’re done reading it to him – but that’s just a phase he’s going thru at the moment. I’m sure he’ll grow out of that eventually. They’re going to get him a library card as soon as they’ll let him, so he can read all the books he wants to.

He’s so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment