Wednesday, October 24, 2007

SNOW

The first snow of the year has definitely arrived!

It seems odd, though - like I didn't exptect it to be here already, even though it is the end of October. I guess my 3-week vacation really messed with my head.

And me without my winter tires on yet! I don't know when I'll have time to get them on, either. I have a dinner tonight with a friend (a male friend, but sadly just a friend). I have a work-related seminar tomorrow after work. I have a Project Wild workshop Friday & Saturday. I have my creek monitoring duties on Sunday - and of course I'll have to go to my favorite cafe and write letters ahead of that, and then go work out at the gym afterwards.

Maybe Monday - no, wait. I'm meeting up with a contractor on Monday to see about doing some odd repairs around my house. I've already accidentally missed one appointment with him - certainly don't want to miss another one.

Then on Tuesday is a meeting at the zoo for the volunteers. That leaves Wednesday... As far as I can recall, Wednesday just might actually be free.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:14 PM

    I like the snow and Ice. After a snow fall evrything smells clean and its really quiet. And of course Ice climbing is coming soon. I have been climbing for 20 years but I never get tired of it. I will admit driving to work in a snow storm does kinda suck. :)

    ReplyDelete