Wednesday, October 17, 2007

50% Savings!

In January of this year I changed out all the light bulbs in my house to the more energy efficient ones, and immediately saw a substantial difference in my electricity usage.

I am on a level payment plan, however, so it wasn’t till the end of their “cycle” that the electric company adjusted the amount I pay each month.

I’m happy to say that as of July, I no longer pay $79.00 a month for my electricity = I now pay only $35.00 a month! That’s less than HALF of what I used to pay, and all for just changing a light bulb.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:50 PM

    $79 a month??!!! Wow!
    Our place can be that high in the winter but not very often.
    Wonder if I can cut my bill 50% with new bulbs? (I have two computers that run 24/7)

    ReplyDelete