Friday, December 30, 2022

Apologies

I’ve been remis in my blog-posting duties again. I just get lost in the time and forget to write things down!

I have some ideas on how to do better at updating my blog:

  1. I keep a monthly to-do list, and will have UPDATE YOUR BLOG already written in for each month
  2. I am looking in to perhaps buying a laptop I can take with me when I go places so I can write my posts immediately
    1. But I need to find one that has a typewriter that I like and can comfortably use
    2. I need to find a photo-transfer ap to get the pictures off my phone and onto my laptop right then
    3. I will need to get myself a Hot-Spot so I have internet connection wherever I travel to.

Can you think of anything else that will help me keep to my Blog posting goals?

In the meantime, here follows several posts to get you all up to date on my life (such as it is).

No comments:

Post a Comment