Friday, October 28, 2022

The Butte Elementary Annual Pig Raffle

My nieces Tabitha and Kaylee both go to Butte Elementary, so when the annual raffle came up this year I of course had to buy 10 tickets. I told the girls I really wanted that pig, so they had to arrange things for me to ensure that I won it. They said they would do what they could.

Which actually turned out to be quite a bit – I didn’t win the pig, but I did win a prize! I got a Family Day Pass worth up to $200.00 for Skeetawk, the (relatively) new ski lodge up at Hatcher Pass!!

Bryan has been talking about wanting to check that out this season, so now he can go. Sadly we do not have a “family” to use the full potential of the prize, but I know my nephew Corbin loves to go snowboarding so perhaps Bryan could take Corbin one day and have some fun up on the slopes.

I’m pretty pleased with it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment