Friday, December 30, 2022

I sold my house!

For the past four years I’ve had my house in Anchorage rented out to various renters, with varying levels of success. However, once this latest renter moved out, I decided it was time to sell.

The renter’s last day was September 30. For the month of October, I hired a contractor to deal with all the repairs and maintenance issues. Finally, by November my house was ready to go on the market! Monday was the first scheduled Open House, and by Tuesday I had a full-price offer on the table!

With minimal fuss and only a few issues to work out with the potential buyers, I signed the final paperwork on December 7.

SOLD!

The money that I made from the deal has been used to pay off the house we’re currently living in – so we are now Mortgage Free!!

WooHoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment