Friday, April 15, 2011

Too Much Food

Back when I had a roommate, it was our agreement that each would only eat the food we ourselves bought. Apparently she had a hard time with that concept: she kept eating my food!

Eventually I just stopped buying food altogether because I didn’t want to pay for her meals (petty, I know… but that was just the tip of the iceberg with her).

Now that she’s gone, I am really enjoying food again.

In fact, it may become an obsession with me. I find that I keep going to the grocery store and buying more food – even though I have enough at home to last several weeks.

Just this week alone I’ve gone three times, each time carrying home several bags of groceries. My freezer is stuffed full to capacity and the fridge is not far behind.

Who knew having too much food would ever be a problem?

1 comment:

  1. Too funny! I have the same sicknes: have you seen my basement? I even go shopping for fun... I think I may need a friend, hmm.

    ReplyDelete