Monday, April 11, 2011

It’s All in the Detailing

Rob and I spent the weekend out in Palmer detailing the Nissan so it can be sold.

That’s hard work! I can’t believe how exhausted I am - and I have some very strange bruises to show for it, too.

But we did get a most excellent meal out of the deal: Mother made meatloaf, mashed potatoes, corn, biscuits, and a wonderful Portobello mushroom side dish especially for me. I ate so much I was barely able to go back to work after dinner.

Here’s a brief list of what we did:
     Pressure wash the exterior
     Pressure wash the engine
     Soap up and hand wash the exterior
     Polish and wax the exterior
     Add pin striping for extra “sex appeal”
     Clean the glass & chrome and blacken the trim
     Fix the camper shell
     Vacuum the interior with a shop vac
     Dust and clean the interior
     Haul all the trash out
     Change the oil & filters
     Air up the tires
     Replace the floor mats
     Clean & polish every surface with all types of cleaners

So, if anybody wants to buy a beautiful purple ’97 Nissan pickup, 5-speed, 4-wheel drive, with a camper shell – we have one for just $2,700.00. It would make the perfect graduation gift (hint, hint).

No comments:

Post a Comment