Friday, April 04, 2008

Two Pair of Pants

About 6 months ago, I ordered two pair of pants from Eddie Bauer’s to take with me on my Mongolia trip. They arrived on time and I paid for them – just like normal.

But then, the other day, I get those same two pair of pants in a package sent from Eddie Bauer! The only thing I can think of is that they have some sort of glitch in their ordering software.

I took them back to the store here in town, and the lady at the front desk got the main office on the phone and straightened it all out for me, even making sure that my credit card was not going to be charged. She then helped me re-package them up and tape the return label on. She told me all I would have to do is drop the box off at the post office: I would not need to pay any postage or anything.

********

Guess what I got in the mail last night?

Yup, the box.

With a stamp on it that says “POSTAGE DUE”

So, now I get go back down to the store and explain the situation all over again. This time, I’m going to let THEM mail the package back.

No comments:

Post a Comment