Monday, September 09, 2024

Raspberry Cordial

Who doesn’t love fresh-picked raspberries? I certainly do, and a sip of Raspberry Cordial on a cold winter’s night, curled up in a comfy chair with a good book, brings back memories of summer, full of light and green.

So, with Viktor’s help, I spent the day making a batch!

As mentioned before, I love my juicer – it’s so easy to use, just set it up and check on the water levels occasionally. Before you know it, you have a batch of juice ready to go.

I typically put about 3 cups of vodka and 2 cups of simple syrup in each bottle, then fill the rest of it with juice. Put that in the back of the pantry for three months to cure, and there you have it!

Interestingly, the juice doesn’t want to mix with the vodka/syrup mixture at first = I always have to shake it up to get it mixed together.

No comments:

Post a Comment