Monday, May 09, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I hope you all had a good Mother’s Day this year.

I’m almost embarrassed to say that my mother worked at my garage sale for her special day. I swear she said she didn’t mind, but I still feel bad about that.

I did take her out to dinner, at least.

Rob and I took her to probably THE BEST Italian restaurant in town: Pizza Olympia. They are 3 generations of extremely good cooks offering up home-made pastas, pizzas, and desserts.

We treated ourselves to a glass of wine (a Burgundy for Rob, a Blush for Mother, and Chablis for me) before our main course of Leg of Lamb, Seafood Linguini, and Spaghetti with Mushrooms, followed by yet another glass of wine and an order of baklava to be shared.

Oh my gosh, it was all so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment