Monday, March 29, 2010

Heading Back Out Again

Well, that was a nice weekend – but now I’m back on the road again. Heading to Perryville this time, leaving Tuesday morning at 8:00 am.

While I was home, I got to hang out with Rob and his kids = that was so nice. We went to the zoo on Sunday where I gave them their own personal tour. I told them at the entrance that my tours usually last about 2 hours, but we managed to stretch that out to a whopping 4 hours! Lunch at Red Robin afterwards made it the perfect day.

Today they all came over at 8:30 in the morning for breakfast; we had rhubarb crunch with vanilla ice cream. How’s that for a nutritious meal? There’s a reason I’m not a mom… but then I headed out to Palmer to see the family before leaving again while Rob and the kids went off to sled the hills.

My family met at Vagabonds for lunch, of course (we are ALL about the food) but did walk it off with a 3-mile walk afterwards. Lauren even came with us, and Noel met us partway with her puppy.

Now I’m sitting here in my living room with all my gear and clothing spread out around me, trying to consolidate 4 large duffle bags into 2. Flying out will be fun, but it is rather constrictive on the luggage allowed.

As with last time, please keep an eye on my blog. I will have my computer with me and will be making regular posts – but will most likely not be able to send out notices to people.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Best luck to you!
    I think it will be great adventure to go to Perryville.
    And I guess I'm not mom material either, cause Rhubarb crunch for brekky sounds just great!!!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete