Friday, May 24, 2024

Die Storage Project - Part 2


I finished my project today, organizing some of my dies into the new binders.


I had these plastic cases that I have just never really liked – so emptied them out and transferred all of the dies into the first binder. This gets them more accessible and easier to see what I have. I will keep the plastic cases for a little while, just to see if I want them for other dies = or I may just give them away. Not sure yet.


For the other binder, I got out the bin full of Card Bases and arranged most of them on the pages. Again, this gets them out where they are more accessible and easier to see what I have.

I am really not happy with the pages that have the holes in the wrong place. My little “work around” just is not acceptable. More than likely I will have to order some more chipboard and make all new pages.

I guess you can look forward to Part 3 in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment