Tuesday, September 01, 2020

Investments

When this whole COVID-19 thing hit the stock market so bad back in February, my investments took a big hit. I’m just like everybody else in the world, I know – but this was personal.

That first month I lost just under $25,000.00 and then the next month I lost yet another $33,000.00. By the end of March I was down almost $58,000.00!

They always tell you to not panic and just wait it out if you can; given enough time, it will come back. And it did, slowly but surely. By mid-August I was back up to where I had been at the beginning.

Now in the beginning of September I’m actually over $6,000.00 above what I was! Retirement at 65 is right on track.

2 comments:

  1. I think you should shoot for retirement at age 55.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't lose anything unless you sold. Glad that you retirement is back on track.

    ReplyDelete