Sunday, November 02, 2008

I voted – did you?

I joined the throng of people who voted early this election season.

My intention was to avoid the crowds, but apparently most everybody else had that same intention – there was a line wrapped all the way out the door and around the waiting area in the building where the early voting was taking place! They had it moving quickly along, though – so it really wasn’t that bad of a wait.

I am optimistic enough to think that this election might bring out a record number of voters this year, judging by the numbers so far. There’s a lot at stake, and I think people are more inclined to get involved now because of it.

It will certainly be an interesting one, and hard to predict the outcome.

If you feel comfortable telling the world - who did you vote for? I voted for Obama...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:26 AM

    I too am voting for Obama Ruth
    If he wins, I'm going to D.C. for the inauguration. Thomas said there are already a lot of people planning to do that.

    -Lorna

    ReplyDelete