Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I Did Not Get The Job

Remember that job interview I had last week? Well, I just got an email from them, basically saying “Thanks, but no thanks.”

Honestly, though, they were a lot nicer than that. They actually said “Your skills and reputation did not hold you back - if we had the necessary workload we would make you an offer of employment.”

I’m just disappointed in not getting the job.

It’s only been a month and a half – last time I was unemployed, it took 3 months to find a job. And I do have the funds to get thru almost 6 months of unemployment if I have to.

But I so hate not working!

1 comment:

  1. Bummer. I don't know if the University has architecture jobs but they might have something fun. https://www.uakjobs.com

    Take Care,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete