Thursday, June 26, 2008

Aqua-Aerobics Man!

When I got home from the zoo Tuesday night, I found a very unexpected message on my answering machine from a guy I hadn’t seen in about 15 years! It took me a while to place him, but I finally figured out who he was. Many years ago I had taken an aqua-aerobics class; the instructor turned out to be a very nice guy named Kevin.

He was in town this week to attend his brother’s daughter’s wedding, and looked me up on a whim. We wanted to get together and catch up on everything, but with his flight leaving that night and my schedule being so booked (as it always seems to be) it looked like we wouldn’t be able to – but he somehow managed to squeeze in a few minutes here at the office, so I got to see him after all.

He looks good! He is, after all, an aqua-aerobics instructor who has lived in Hawaii for the past 6 years. I have his phone number & email address now, so we can stay in touch at least.

Who knows – maybe a trip to Hawaii is in my near future?

1 comment: