Friday, October 11, 2019

Family: Robin


Robin was just the sweetest little boy EVER! He still is a sweetheart, but now he’s a Navy Seal – and quite honestly that’s a little bit intimidating.

He was very much in to his food as a little one, which for a baby means breast milk. My sister is not the most well-endowed woman in our family and Robin would stare longingly (embarrassingly) at other women’s breasts as they walked by because they were so much bigger than his mothers.

I used to read stories to him, specifically “The Mitten” by Jan Brett. 


His favorite part of that story was where the Bear gives a big SNEEZE, and he would sit there in my lap with his eye getting wider and wider, quivering with excitement, the closer I got to it - until I would finally say “Ah… Ah… Ah-CHOO!!!and he would jump out of my lap and just laugh and laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment