Thursday, October 31, 2019

Catch The Cat


I have a morning routine (no surprise there) each day.

I use the bathroom first, then give it to Bryan. While he’s in the shower I make the bed, get dressed, clean the litter box, and brush my teeth. Then I go to the kitchen and prepare our lunches & put away last night’s dishes.
         
By that time, Bryan is typically done and we’re ready to go to work, so I call the kittens back in to their room, open up the blinds so they can watch the birds, and give them a snack for being such good kids.

HOWEVER

Lately, Viktor has been running from me when I try to herd them back into the room! He doesn’t want to go back to bed – he wants to stay up and play. Mother doesn’t like to have them out unsupervised, though, so he really does need to go back in to the bedroom.

Silly boy: we were 10 minutes late this morning because I had to play Catch the Cat.

Little Stinker…

No comments:

Post a Comment