Thursday, February 25, 2010

Brrrr - It’s Cold Out There!

It actually took me a couple days to realize it was cold in here, too. Come to find out, my furnace hasn’t been working right for quite some time. I should have just asked Thing and Junie = THEY knew it was too cold in here. They tried everything they could think of to convince me they needed to be inside my sweaters with me.

Finally, though, I called the repair man. If ever you need furnace work done, I highly recommend Mountain Mechanical. I called them at 9:30, they were here by 10:00, and they finished up and left by 10:30!

And it only cost me $550.00 – seems they had to replace the control panel. I wasn’t even aware that furnaces had control panels.

My task for today is to go get some filters for the thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment