Monday, August 03, 2009

Packing List

I'm limited to 22 pounds, so I have to be very careful what I bring with me. I need everything I need, but nothing I don't need - if you know what I mean!

Soap/shampoo
Bandages/neosporin
Benedryl cream
Excedrin/Ibuprofen/Immodium
Toothpaste/brush/floss
Brush/comb/hair bands
Hand wipes/hand sanitizer/moisturizer
Deoderant

Flash light
Pocket knife
Camera/batteries/memory card
Electronic reader/batteries
Binoculars
Bug dope/DEET
Sun screen/sun glasses/hat
Water bottle
Field Guides
Clip-on watch/thermometer

Boots/shoes/crocs
Pants/shorts/skirt
Shirts/tanks/jacket
Socks/undies/bras
Sleepwear

Expedition briefing
Passport/visa
Innoculation booklet
Paperwork
Money

1 comment:

  1. Ruth, do you think you should pack one of those water bottles that have the filter thing in it? I think you can get them at REI or someplace like that. Filters out impurities before it gets to your lips!

    ReplyDelete