Thursday, March 12, 2009

5 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake

For those special emergencies where only chocolate will do, this is a fast and easy fix!

5 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake

4 tablespoons flour
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa
1 egg
2 tablespoons mild
3 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
a small splash of vanilla extract
1 large coffee cup

1. add dry ingredients to mug and mix well
2. add the egg and mix thoroughly
3. pour in the milk and oil, mix well
4. add chocolate chips and vanilla extract, mix one more time
5. put mug into microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts: the cake will rise over the top of the mug
6. allow to cool a little and tip out onto a plate if desired.
7. EAT!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love chocolate:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:56 PM

    did you try the recipe yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:39 PM

    My husband has made one of these for me every night since you posted this recipe = they're awesome! I totally blame you for all the pounds I'm gaining...

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just noticed that in the ingredients list, it says to add 2 tablespoons of mild.

    I'm sure you have figured this out by now - but what you really should add is 2 tablespoons of MILK

    ReplyDelete