Wednesday, December 03, 2008

He Is Not Ugly!

The other day, as I was carrying my little Alien out of the exam room over to the check-out counter at the vet’s office after his little medical emergency, there was a lady in the waiting room. She had a leash in her hand, so I’m assuming she was waiting for her dog to be returned to her.

As she saw me come out of the exam room, she said to her husband “Oh look! It’s a... small.... something...” her exclamation of endearment turning to uncertainty as she got a closer look at him.

I just shook my head sadly and said “He’s a cat.”

“Okay.” She said, as she nodded her head gently and looked at me as if I were clearly a crazy person that must handled carefully.

He’s not that weird looking… is he?

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:22 PM

    he's unique :) love you and miss you xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:01 AM

    Yes, he is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:31 AM

    Well, you love him, and that makes him beautiful... :)
    - Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:16 PM

    He does look more like a cat than any other animal. And I agree with Heather, he is totally lovable! :)

    ReplyDelete