Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A Red Headed Blonde Moment

I was at the office the other day, working away at my computer. I had a spare moment while the computer crunched some numbers I had just fed it, so I thought that would be a good time to check on my bank account.

I called the bank and got one of those messages saying “For checking information, press 1; for savings information, press 2” and so on. I pressed the number 1, since I wanted to deal with some check-book issues.

I was perplexed, however, when the voice on the line just kept going, “for escrow information, press 3; for the loan department, press 4” and so on. I kept pressing number 1, but the voice just kept going.

It actually took me several minutes to realize that I’d been pressing the number 1 key – on my computer!

Duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment