Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Family: a Series


I’ve been thinking about creating a post about my nieces and nephews for a long time now. I never had any kids of my own but was lucky enough to have siblings who provided me with 8 wonderful nieces & nephews, and I want to introduce them to the world. 

I originally thought to write just one post comprised of a brief paragraph about each one. Then I thought perhaps I should break it apart and do one for each family group. Now I’m leaning towards one post for each kid. There’s so much to say about each one, it’s only fair that I give them the room they deserve. But how do I organize the posts? Do I do it chronologically by age? Or do I do it by family?

You see my dilemma. Feel free to chime in and offer up some advice, if you feel so moved. Until then, however, I think I’m going to just dive in and start typing.

I believe I shall start with Tara!
Stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment