Monday, February 02, 2015

More Love Letters

As part of the ongoing effort to keep my New Year’s Resolution (specifically, the one that has me writing at least 4 actual letters a month) I came across this website that is pretty amazing.

It’s called “More Love Letters” created by a girl in New York City.


In her own words: “I started More Love Letters three years ago and we’ve become the only global organization out there that blesses individuals --young and old-- with bundles of love letters during a time in need. We basically want to create the most miraculous experience for people when they need it most: hundreds of letters of support and encouragement showing up at someone’s door all because someone in their own life loved them enough to just ask for those love letters.”

Pretty cool, huh?

Each month, I plan to check this site to see who has been nominated for a bundle of love letters. I will then make the cards to send to those people; I will write letters of encouragement & love to them; and then I will pop them in the mail.

I have to admit that it’s a bit self-serving here, as it not only uses up some of my cards (I only have about 300 or so of them already) but it will also give me a mental/moral boost at the same time that it hopefully helps somebody else when they need it the most.


Not a bad deal, I think.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:49 PM

    You are truly amazing and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete