Tuesday, February 07, 2012

My Third Cup of Tea


What a great surprise! Just days before I go on vacation, I got my Tea of the Month package in the mail. And I’m not being sarcastic, here. I really mean it was a great surprise.

I’ve been stressing over the travel plans: Is everything taken care of? Will my girls be okay while I’m gone? Did I remember to pack everything? Will the weather cooperate with me and let the planes fly out of here?

Getting my special tea just reminded me that I need to sit down and relax, if only for a moment.

Breath!

Assam Gingia is a fine single-estate Assam at a good price and has been one of our most consistent best sellers for ten years. If you're looking for a nice Irish Breakfast blend, try this tea. Irish Breakfast is usually a blend of Assam teas, and this single-estate Assam is priced about like a blend. Smooth and malty with golden tips, this tea is a great base for making your own chai or other blends. Also great plain or with milk and sugar as a breakfast tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment