Thursday, August 04, 2011

I Changed My Name

Well, not really – although, to be honest, I’ve been thinking about doing just that.

What I mean on this posting, however, is that I’ve changed the name of my blog. Did you notice?

I have felt for quite some time that “Blog of a Zoo Volunteer” just didn’t accurately describe my blog – but it’s taken me this long to figure out how to change it.

Hopefully it won’t mess up all of my followers (to whom I am dumbfoundedly grateful – I have no idea why you follow me but appreciate the sentiment, and your comments too).

Le me know if there are any complications as a result – I’ll do what I can to fix them.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:46 PM

    YES!!! Worked first start out of the gate with Mozilla Firefox (my preferred...) Great job and keep me posted on the G?DM front, okie dokie??? I may have to buy you lunch to have an excuse to "drop by" and see Larry and/or Jim Blair??? 952-6593 Cell - Evie

    ReplyDelete