Sunday, June 13, 2010

Impulse Buying

I did something today that rather shocks me. I'm usually way more conservative and reserved... definitely NOT the type to do something like this without having thoroughly weighed every option and researched every tiny detail of it first.

Not that I haven't ever thought about doing this: I have. Every time I see somebody else who’s done it, I always think "Oh, I want to do that." But to think that I'd actually go and do it - now, that's something a bit out of the ordinary for me.

What did I do, you ask? I got my eyebrow pierced!

Yes, you read correctly: I got my eyebrow pierced. I walked in to The Hole Look after lunch and simply got it done.

I feel so… so… so rebellious!

They are very nice over there, by the way. If you ever are in the mood for a piercing (they will pierce just about any body part you can think of) I do recommend them. Their shop is nice and clean; the people are very friendly and understanding of nerves & anxieties; and they made the whole ordeal as pleasant as possible.

They even do tattoos! I am seriously considering having them do my Black Widow, whenever I decide to get it done.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:13 PM

    WOW! I would have never guessed!!! :) Did it hurt???

    Britt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Good for you? I always think that must hurt like hell, but then I'm a complete wuss quite frankly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:27 AM

    That's not really impulse "buying"... that's impulse "getting another hole in your head"... :-) Evie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:26 PM

    Sweet! Good for you - I can't wait to see it! " ) Lorna bee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:58 AM

    You won't be able to donate blood for a whole year:-(

    ReplyDelete