Sunday, September 06, 2009

Unemployment Update

Not much to report on the job front. Those two job interviews I wrote about earlier on in my blog never evolved in to anything other than a vague promise, so I’m still unemployed and am still searching for a job. At this point in time, I’d take pretty much anything – although I do still hold on to a shred of hope that I’ll get “the perfect job”

Money is tight, but it’s still there. I have to be very careful with my spending, but at least have a little bit of wiggle-room. I can splurge on the occasional lunch out, either with friends or by myself. Life would be really depressing without that.

I am going to have to get another roommate, however. I really got spoiled on my last one (you rock, Trish!) and hope that I can be just as lucky the second time around. If anybody knows of somebody looking for a room, please pass this on:

For $650 a month you get your own bedroom, your own bathroom, access to the rest of the house, and parking on the side of the road. I’m thinking of offering either a 3-month, a 6-month, or a year’s lease – with perhaps a discount on the year’s lease.

Of course I prefer a female, non smoker, no pets, and they must love cats. I’m right on one of the major bus routs, so it would be the perfect place for a college student.

No comments:

Post a Comment