Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Alien are Heat-Seekers

Alien is my cat. He's a very odd looking thing, but he is a cat. Mother took one look at him when I first brought him home from the shelter and said, "He looks like ET." So he's been the Alien ever since. He is a 15 year old Devon Rex cat who happens to be quite over-weight and bald. He was in the homeless shelter probably due to his medical conditions and his potty issues.

I put a new bed together for him last night. I used his traveling case and put a heating pad in it that was wrapped up in a very soft piece of cloth. Then I wrapped the whole thing up in a towel so it will hold the heat in better.

I drug him out from the cable box where he has been sleeping these past few weeks and took him into the computer room to show him his new bed. He recognized it and walked right in (I took the door off completely), turned around, and sat down. He looked up at me and started purring. He was still there this morning, and still purring.

He likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment