Thursday, November 01, 2007

I dislocated it AGAIN

When I came home from Mongolia last month, I discovered that I somehow managed to dislocate my jaw while I was out there. I find it rather amazing that one can have a dislocated jaw and not know it. I may not have known I had a dislocated jaw, but I certainly knew I was in pain!

But - there you have it. I did, and that has had me in physical therapy twice a week for the past few weeks. It had been going fairly well, too. I thought I was on the road to recovery.

Until today, that is. Today we managed to dislocate it again! Funny how you can forget just exactly how painful something is in such a short time. I remember now, that's for sure.

This time we got it back in place right away, but back at the office I could barely think it hurt so bad. And since I had to drive myself home later on in the day, I couldn't take any painkillers. I had to just tough it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment