Thursday, April 28, 2022

Interesting Things Seen While Driving in Palmer

Just a few random things I’ve seen lately that seem worthy of note:

There’s this guy who rides his bicycle all over town. That, in itself, is not exactly noteworthy - because there are a lot of bicyclers in town. But this guy – he rides his bicycle while singing and playing a guitar! He’s quite good, too.

Then the other day I saw a car with a sunroof. Again, not exactly noteworthy on its own – but this one had a rather large husky with his head sticking up out of the open sunroof. He was perfectly centered in the car, and his was like, “oh, I’m driving down the road watching the world go by.” It was so cute.

And finally today up by the high school I saw two teenagers taking their caribou for a walk. Yes, you read that correctly: they each had a caribou on a leash with a halter, and they were on the bike path just taking a stroll. I thought to myself, “Only in Alaska!”

No comments:

Post a Comment