Sunday, March 14, 2021

Playing with Paper

 I spent most of the day today playing with paper. I have recently bought quite a few new dies so had to play with them awhile and see what I could come up with.


This first set is made with four leaves, both "inside" and "outside" cuts. I really like these, and have so many ideas in my head for them!


I originally intended to fill in some of the stained glass parts on this card with another color - and may still do that at some point in the future. But today I was shaking too much, so opted to leave it as is for now.

This card is made up of two separate dies, one for the inside and one for the outline. I love the finished look of it - but the dies don't cut very well so I have to go over it later with an X-acto knife, which is very hard to do and is quite annoying. 


Last but not least, these last two are just odds & ends that I had laying around. 


3 comments: