Thursday, January 07, 2021

Ringing In The New Year - My Way

I was planning on writing a post to commemorate the first day of the new year: it was going to be so witty and so well written that you’d come back day after day, eager to read any future posts I might write. But of course, life had different plans for me. I came down with a nasty migraine, one that lasted well into 6 days. I would say I still have it, but this might be just the hang-over I’m feeling now.

My sleep has been whacked way off course. I’m so exhausted I can barely function, and yet when I lay down to sleep my head hurts so much I can’t. So I quietly get up, get myself a cup of tea, and head upstairs to amuse myself on the computer while Bryan sleeps.

During the day, I find myself just aimlessly wondering around the house with no clue as to what I was doing. I also find myself following people for no particular reason other than that they look like they know what they’re doing.

Realistically, what better way for me to ring in the new year, you know? It doesn’t get much more ME than that. I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment