Monday, July 01, 2013

Who Thinks Up These Things?

At work the other day, we were putting together a color board for a project we’re finishing up on with samples of all the paints, carpets, wall coverings, and whatnot.

The architect handed me a sample of the wood trim that would be used and asked me to go through the paint chips and find a good match, so I settled in at my desk and got to work.

Our paint chips are in a big box and are filed in order of color gradient, making it somewhat easy to at least start out in the right place. Once you get close, it’s just a matter of going one by one to see if it looks good or not.

As I was going through it, however, I was struck by some of the names I came across.

Ambitious Amber
Humble Gold
Compatible Cream
Afterglow


Who thinks up these things, anyway? And how would you put that on your resume? 


No comments:

Post a Comment