Sunday, July 10, 2011

Let's Try This Again

Everybody keeps telling me I should treat myself to something extra special now that I have this wonderful new job, so I took their advice yesterday.

I got my eyebrow re-pierced!
This time I got a titanium piece rather than the surgical steel type I had the first time. Plus, it’s a different shape: more of a “bone” than a “ring”. And it got placed deeper into the brow, underneath and around the old scar tissue.

Hopefully these changes will help ensure that it stays in there this time! As you may recall, my last one was rejected and was eventually pushed out. This one will, hopefully, STAY PUT!
And it’s a beautiful shade of green! No one has said anything yet, but I’m just positive that it complements my eyes and makes them look greener – especially now that I’ve died my hair a nice fiery red!

Okay, that’s enough vanity… but really, I’m quite excited about it.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:36 PM

    Thats awesome! I cant wait to see the red hair too!
    Eliz

    ReplyDelete