Saturday, October 28, 2023

Sunny Miami

My recent travel plans gave me a 10-hour layover in Miami, so I took the opportunity to visit my friend Sarah! You may remember that last year I got to attend her wedding down in the Florida Keys.

Sarah and her husband Dave picked me up at the airport and took me to a really cool bookstore. We browsed the shelves for a while, then sat down to a light lunch – I had the best quinoa bowl with kale and chickpeas and all kinds of good stuff.

Then they took me to a park where we walked along a beautiful trail by the ocean, ending up at a restaurant where we had some drinks to cool off.

We finished off the evening with a scrumptious dinner at an Indian restaurant they love. Unfortunately we were a bit pressed for time so had to rush through our meal to ensure that we had enough time to get me back to the airport to catch my next flight.

---

I just want to point out that the Miami Airport has vending machines for CAKE!

How cool is that!!




No comments:

Post a Comment