Friday, August 26, 2022

Interesting Business Names

Hats off to people who can come up with really catchy names for their businesses.

In Wasilla, a town next door to my hometown, there is The Happy Hooker – a towing company who’s towing trucks are all pink.

Right next door to them is a business called The Big Black Rubber. I honestly do not know what they are – but think maybe they are those rubber liner beds for pickups? I’m kind of afraid to ask…

Out near my doctor, I saw a pediatric dentist who named his company The Molar Bear. I thought that was quite catchy!

Closer to home, Bryan once thought to go into the real estate business a while back, so I came up with the name B-Real for him: a combination of his first initial and the first word in Real Estate. I even created a business card for him with bees and everything. It was quite clever, I thought.

For myself, if I ever decided to open a tea shop, I could name it Truth Teas. My logo would be a giant upper-case letter T with smaller lower-case letters “ruth” and “eas” stacked on top of each other beside it. Again, quite clever, I thought.

What funny/interesting business names have you seen out and about town?

No comments:

Post a Comment