Sunday, November 28, 2021

Christmas Tree Ornaments

My sister-in-law Heather and my niece Tabitha came over this weekend to help me make some Christmas Tree ornaments. I had seen a picture on facebook of some that were made out of old Scrabble tiles and thought they were really cool – so gathered up all the supplies and had a party!


I provided the ribbons, tiles, flowers, and buttons – Heather provided the glue gun, the beads, and the company - Viktor and Naldo provided the entertainment. We had such a good time (once we got a few kinks worked out on how exactly to put them together) we all ended up making 7-8 a piece!


Tabitha had so much fun, she didn’t want the night to end. She came up with the great good idea of going out for Ice Cream afterwards, so we celebrated our fun Craft Day with yummy homemade ice cream from The Big Dipper, conveniently located just down the street from my house.




No comments:

Post a Comment