Thursday, May 16, 2019

Today is not a good day.


To be honest, however, neither was yesterday. This darned migraine just will not ease up.

I’m so exhausted my eyeballs hurt, my brain is trying to wade through waist-deep molasses, and what little math skills I had the day before are completely gone.

On the plus side, however, I get to nap with my Viktor and play fishy with my Naldo. That is always a good thing!

And once I feel better, I can start in on my stack of new books to read: Bryan gave me four of them!

One Good Dog, by Susan Wilson
Women Talking, by Miriam Toews
The Binding, by Bridget Collins
The Adventures of Alexander von Humboldt, by Andrea Wulf

That last one will be a tough read because it’s like reading a comic book – which I am not particularly fond of. But the subject matter is totally fascinating, so I’m hoping it will be okay.

Which one do I read first?


1 comment:

  1. I'll have to read One Good Dog.
    You should check out All Dogs Go to Kevin: Everything Three Dogs Taught Me (That I Didn't Learn in Veterinary School) by Jessica Vogelsang.

    ReplyDelete