Monday, October 06, 2014

Not One of My Finer Moments

I was sitting up in the library last night, watching a movie and making my cards, when the doorbell rang. I fumbled around till I found the remote to turn the movie off, and then ran to get the door.

No one was there!

So, I’m standing there saying to myself, “Oh God… please tell me I did not just do that.”


Sure enough: I went back upstairs and turned the movie back on to see Whip Dalton (aka: William Peterson) open his door to the people of Graves Point who came asking him to hunt down the giant squid that has been terrorizing their fishing grounds.

1 comment:

  1. Heather2:38 PM

    That's awesome! I would totally do that!!! Did I tell you about the time I lost my wedding ring for a half hour of frantic searching only to find it on my other hand???? LOL

    ReplyDelete