Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Just For Me


I’m really getting the hang of this “just for me” stuff, and am quite enjoying myself.

Last week was my tea tasting class (see previous posting), this week will be my Talkeetna trip (posting soon to follow) and the following week will by my chocolate tasting class (again, posting to follow).

And to keep the ball rolling, I just booked myself in a pottery class! I’ve always been interested in that, just never really did anything about it. So, for this class, I will be making a bird feeder. Apparently, the instructor will have the major pieces already made: I will simply be putting it together and embellishing it. The class includes coming back for the glazing portion as well.

When all is said and done, I will have a new bird feeder to put outside my kitchen window!

I’m pretty excited about that.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:53 AM

    I wish I still lived in Anchorage and could take some of these classes with you, they sound great.

    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete