Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mid Life Crisis

The other day my sister accused me of having a mid-life crisis. This was just seconds after I showed her my new tattoo, so it’s not entirely out of the question.

But it really made me think: am I going thru that mid-life crisis? I have done a lot of rather impulsive things lately. Things you normally would not expect from me, such as:
     I’ve lost over 40 pounds
     I’ve pierced my eye brow
     I’ve had a black widow spider tattooed on my arm
     I’ve climbed both the North Face of Mr. Alyeska and Flat Top
     Heck, I even went and got a cell phone

But honestly, I don’t think that’s what I’m doing. I think I’m just trying to counter a lot of the negative stuff that’s been going on with me lately. Things I haven’t had much choice in, but have had to endure anyway. And no, I’m not going to list them all out.

So if you do have to call it a Mid Life Crisis, then I say, “I’ve Earned It and I’m Going to Enjoy It!”

1 comment: